Monday, January 14, 2008

#1 Crush

There’s a girl at work who I’ve barely spoken to but feel like I know all her best qualities just by observing her throughout the day in our open-office environment. I don’t know what it is about this girl, but every time I watch her, she just carries this amazing energy, and I wonder if I’m the only one who picks up on it.

She moves in this carefree, self-assured-but-not-overly-confident kind of way, all while keeping a sweet and pleasant face to the world. It’s her constant casual spirit that I love because nothing can faze her. She’s pretty but not too pretty, and doesn't worry about getting dolled up because she knows she’s naturally beautiful.

I feel like this is a girl I could fall in love with—if she and her damn boyfriend would ever break up.

Well, maybe office romances aren’t such a great idea anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Ken's got a crush! NYC is just full of possibilities isn't it?! LOL.

Garin said...

I had to laugh when you said your crush had a boyfriend. It seems all my crushes have girlfriends. I too, am like, "why can't they just break up?"

Ken said...

Yeah, I hate when they drop the dreaded "B" word. Always a mindblow.